Saturday, October 25, 2008

MY BOOK HAS BEEN RELEASED!

YAY! HOORAY! And YIPEE! My book has finally been released and has shipped to all those dedicated friends and fans who pre-ordered it nearly a year-and-a-half ago. For those of you who waited but still want a copy, you can purchase it by clicking on the link here in my blog or by contacting me directly. I am expecting a shipment soon.

For anyone who has a copy and has enjoyed it, I ask that you please do me the great honor of posting a review on Amazon. An endorsement from fellow writers or fans of my work would be a great privilege. Your kind words and support mean more to me than you will ever know. There is nothing I can do or say that will accurately express the magnitude of my appreciation. Over the years I have received a multitude of encouragement from my family, my friends and my fellow writers. God has blessed me by surrounding me with wonderful people. At this point, the best I can muster is a meager, but heartfelt “THANK YOU,” to all.

Niki Schoenfeldt, Author
NATURE’S LULLABY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in and posting your comments. I hope that by networking together we'll become better at our craft.