Monday, August 24, 2009

Short Sabbatical

Hey all you Fractured Keyboard Fans,

I just wanted to let you know I haven't abandoned you. I have been away for a month and am just trying to catch up on all those writing related things that have fallen by the wayside in my absence. As soon as I'm back on track I will be back to posting. I will start with my recent visit to the Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art in Amherst, MA. If you're a picture book lover like I am, you won't want to miss it!

See you soon!

Niki Masse Schoenfeldt

1 comment:

  1. Hey you! I'll look forward to seeing more of your posts! FYI: my new blog addy is: http://wordwranglernc.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining in and posting your comments. I hope that by networking together we'll become better at our craft.